Monday 17 June 2013

Bootleg Toys #1 Super Robots

Picked this up from a mega bargain store last week, now I don't condone fake copies of toys but this little guy was so cool I couldn't leave him there.


As you can see quality isn't awesome, but hey it was a pound. The backing card is cheap but looks pretty, also pretty sure they are ripping off original artwork, the font is super close to the official too.

The toy itself it okay, the bend at the base of the nose cone sticks a little when attempting to transform so theres a real worry that it could snap on day. I will be picking up a few more of these, I think theres six in total. When I post a new one i'll take a good snap of the back of the card so you can see the variations.

Oh and I think this is meant to be Starscream? Not sure tho, i'm not too huge on transformers.



No comments:

Post a Comment